Always have an eye on all stock movements. In real time.
ALL STOCK MOVEMENTS PERFECTLY CONNECTED
You cannot afford any mistakes in your warehouses. Well, why should you.
It’s always good if the left hand knows what the right hand is doing. Especially when managing your stock and the complex back-and-forth between your warehouses and your local stores and online shops. After all, you don’t want to be out of stock, nor do you want to overstock items in your warehouse.
With plentymarkets, your stock management couldn’t be organised any better.
- At any time, you have a clear and up-to-date overview of all the key figures of your sales channels
- Manage your stock synchronisation, user rights and item maintenance and evaluation for all channels and shops in one place
- Precisely booking in and mapping stock or reordering items
CENTRAL STOCK KEEPING
Who, what, where, why, where to, when?plentymarkets knows the answers.
With plentymarkets, you stay on top of all your item movements. From current stock to incoming and outgoing items.
- Bye bye overselling! The automated cross-channel stock synchronisation ensures that you always work with consistent and up-to-date stocks
- Stock reservations avoid that items that have already been sold are sold again
- Mobile recording of item movements
AUTOMATED REORDER MANAGEMENT
Never be out of stock again. But run a flourishing business at all times.
Accurately carry out orders in no time and directly book incoming items. For managing your own reorders, plentymarkets offers everything you need.
- Whether you're booking in and mapping stock or reordering items, plentymarkets runs as precise as a Swiss clockwork
- Simple standard orders and complex orders with manufacturers
- Processing partial deliveries or over-deliveries from your suppliers
By now, we have about 3,000 m² of storage area at two different locations and thanks to the processes for incoming items, order picking, packaging etc., we have managed to greatly simplify our daily work routine.”
MULTI-WAREHOUSE CAPABILITY & STORAGE LOCATION MANAGEMENT
Capable of more. With even more capacity.
Centrally manage all your warehouses in plentymarkets and set up individual racks and shelves for each warehouse.
- Smooth operation of different warehouse types – for example, one warehouse for outgoing items, another one for returns etc.
- Book your items into selected storage locations and save precious time thanks to pick lists optimised for each warehouse
- Process orders via multiple shipping warehouses
INTEGRATION INTO EXISTING SYSTEM ENVIRONMENT
Want to connect? Not a problem with our REST API.
You’re already working with a warehouse management software (WMS) or have another stock management tool in use and would like to keep using it? plentymarkets has the right equipment for this, too, as you can use our standardised interface to connect your external management software.
THE BASIS FOR YOUR SUCCESS
All our stock management features
at a glance.
Learn more about stock management. And other modules.
You can either use the built-in shop system, plentyShop, or easily link your existing online shop to plentymarkets.Learn more
plentymarkets helps you sell your items on over 50 marketplaces and price search engines worldwide. You can manage all of your sales from one system.Learn more
Our app-based point-of-sale system plentyPOS provides the perfect connection between your local store and your online business.Learn more
Customise your shipping processes. Whether you ship from your own warehouse or with a fulfilment service provider – you can manage all your shipments in one place and stay in control.Learn more
Central customer management, easy customer communication and effective campaign management with the plentymarkets CRM.Learn more
The plentymarkets OMS provides a flexible and scalable order processing to ensure smooth and legally compliant processes for all your sales channels.Learn more
plentyBI provides you with valuable and detailed insights, from costs to customers. This data is represented in the form of simple key figures and well-arranged dashboards.Learn more
Offer your customers the most popular payment methods. And keep track of all transactions. For quick and easy payment processing.Learn more
You can import and export your data quickly and safely. It’s easy to update, create and delete data or exchange it with other systems.Learn more
Profit from maximum performance, scalability and free updates. Your data is safe in an AWS cluster, which is managed by the plentymarkets Cloud team.Learn more
Make short work of time-consuming routine tasks and focus on what really matters – your business!Learn more
Get started with plentymarkets now
Test plentymarkets for 30 days for free and discover all the features you need to be successful in e-commerce.